Terms and Conditions
1. RATES: All rates are quoted in US Dollars and subject to change based on availability. 5% GST is applicable to all rentals with stays under 30 nights. There is a one time cleaning fee per rental reservation: $60 for studio rental, $75 for one bedroom rental, $95 for two and three bedroom rental. Should the rental require more than normal cleaning an extra charge would occur. There is no daily maid service in the rental rate, should this be required it is available at $25/hour. Complimentary secured parking at all properties. (please ensure to park at the assigned parking spot and secure your belongings). Street parking offered at select properties is unrestricted public street parking.
2. RESERVATION PAYMENT: The reservation payment is due at time of booking to confirm the rental. Payment is accepted by Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Paypal (Credit card payment processed through Paypal, an account is not required).
3. REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT: A refundable deposit is required on file for rental incidentals, lost keys & items and damages. The deposit is $500 for rentals below 7 nights. For rentals above 7 nights the deposit is the greater amount of $500 or 50% of the rental. Deposit is required on file 15 days prior to the arrival date and refundable within 15 business days after the departure date. Payment is accepted by Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Paypal (Credit card payment processed through Paypal, an account is not required).
4. CANCELLATION: A 60 day notice by writing is required for cancellation or change in length of the reservation. Cancellations that are made more than 60 days prior to arrival date will have the full reservation payment refunded less a $200 administrative fee. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made less than 60 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full reservation payment.
5. CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT:
Check-in is after 3:00pm. Check-out is before 11:00am
Early check-in, late check-out is subject to availability and additional surcharges. Check-in after 9:00pm is subject to a $50 service fee.
All check-in, out times and key pickup is at the rental property by appointment only.
6. GUESTS AND MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: The maximum number of guests per studio is limited to 2 guests, one bedroom is limited to 3 guests. two bedroom is limited to 4 guests. Only the registered number of guests are permitted in each rental at any given time. Should the number of guests exceed the number of registered guests at any time, your reservation may be cancelled immediately with no refunds for the remainder of your stay.
7. PETS AND SMOKING: At the request of the majority of our clientele, all rentals are strictly non-smoking. There is an additional $500 charge for a violation of this rule. All of our rentals are pet-free.
8. NOISE LEVELS AND GUEST CONDUCT: Excessive noise causing disturbances to neighboring suites is not permitted, especially between the hours of 10pm to 8am daily. In the case of a noise complaint, guests may be subject to a fine according to the building regulation. Guests are requested to observe and comply with the posted rental regulations and bylaws.
9. AMENITIES AND SERVICES: Building and suite amenities are provided at no extra charge, however, at no time are they guaranteed. Best effort is made to ensure that services such as cable, internet, phone, heat, air conditioning, etc are in good working order. Should one of the amenities and services not be working, we make every effort to repair services in a timely matter. No discounts shall be given to the rate as these are free services that are provided.
10. ENERGY CONSUMPTION: In our efforts to remain environmentally and socially responsible, please consider the environment by turning off all lights, electronics, appliances, heat and A/C when not in use.
11. PERSONAL INJURY AND LOST OR STOLEN ITEMS: Vancouver West Living is not responsible or liable for the guests’ injuries, lost, stolen or damaged property throughout the duration of the rental. Please arrange your personal insurance ahead of time.
12. WAIVER AND RIGHTS: Vancouver West Living reserves the right to not accept and cancel a reservation and notify the guest with ample notice. We may at times access the rental with advance notice, however we reserve the right to enter the rental at all times in the event of emergency, repairs, maintenance or showing. In any case that the reserved rental becomes unavailable for any reason, Vancouver West Living will have the right to substitute for an alternative comparable property. In the event where the renter violates and breaches the terms and conditions, Vancouver West Living retains all rights for guest eviction without recourse.
Go to Top